Well just about everything is falling apart in the world. And on top of it, it’s allergy season. Woohoo. While many of you are running to the pharmacist to grab that box of stuff that’s very near in composition to, say, something you could purchase under a bridge in Atascadero, let’s examine some holistic options first, k? Here are five ways you can un-stuff your stuff without messing up your stuff.
- Vitamins A C B12 and E are the key here. Keep your immune system up.
- Apple cider vinegar, taken once or as a daily tonic, can completely stop the histamine reaction. One popular way to take it is to put 1/8 of a cup in 16 oz of water and drink it throughout the day.
- Manganese, specifically manganese sulfate, is another great way to knock out the nose blowing. But don’t over do it. Ten to twenty mg’s a day, taken only for one week, should do the trick. Be sure to take it on and empty stomach, and not at the same time as food or other supplements. It will be the most effective that way.
- Spices are a wonderful way to clear the head, as hot as you can stand. Turmeric, curry, and garlic are especially good for your immune system.
- Lastly, zinc supplements, taken in a similar manner to manganese (once a week, on an empty stomach, 50mg’s a day) will get you back on your feet.
In addition to these suggestions, drink plenty of water, get plenty of sleep, and try to keep your sniffer away from green/floating pieces of nature. If you want some additional help, I recommend paying The Secret Garden a visit. Without doubt, you’ll find some potions and herbs that’ll heal things you never even knew were wrong with you.